Saturday 24 May 2014

Mini haul

So lately I've been trying to be good, you know not buy anything. Key word in that sentence is trying. Surprisingly it's going pretty well but then again the few times I've been shopping I was alone that might explain why I didn't buy as much. :-P I still ended up picking up a few bits in town and I may have placed an order with boots that is expected to arrive during the week. Heehee. So excited!

So I was passing a bit of time in town before going for lunch and I went into Tally Weijl straight down to their sale rack and I saw this jumper and I just had to get it. I had something similar a few years ago from New Look but the New Look one was a bit bigger and baggier, not as nice of a colour and on top of that it didn't really wash well. I'm keeping my fingers crossed the same doesn't happen to this one. It was reduced to 5.99. :)


I also picked up the Herbal Essences clarifying shampoo. I only recently heard of clarifying shampoo and a friend mentioned that the Herbal Essence one was good so I decided to give it a try. I am trying to grow my hair so I'm hoping using this once a week improves the overall condition of my hair. Guess I have to wait and see on that now. :) I kind of regret not waiting for it to go on offer though. If I remember correctly it was 5.79. I hope it's worth it!


The last thing I picked up was a Garnier mineral Invisidry roll on deodorant. Normally I stick to aerosols but recently I decided to go back to roll ons. I hate using aerosol in the room and going to do something else makeup or whatever and only being able to smell the aerosol, barely being able to breathe in the room it's just not good. So I was trying to decide on a roll on and this is what I came out with. It's anti-humidity, 48 hour non-stop, anti-white-marks, skin breathes, no alcohol and no parabens. I've been using it for a few days now and I must say so far I'm impressed. I paid 1.99 for this and today I saw it on offer in Dunnes for 1.47 I think. All I know is it was less than I paid. I really hate when that happens. Just goes to show you have to shop around to get the best deal.


So that's all I bought this week. Keep an eye on the blog for my boots haul sometime next week! 


:)

No comments:

Post a Comment