Monday 19 May 2014

Mirror-less Makeup

Hey peeps. I have been planning this post for quite a while. I even had the pictures ready but between one thing and another I never did the post. So I decided to retry the whole thing. I do pretty much the same makeup everyday. Over time the foundation or the go-to eyeshadow might change but I think the overall look is pretty constant. I was getting ready for college one morning and as I did my makeup I noticed this consistency and I realized I don't even need to look in the mirror. I was shocked at how well it turned out the first time but like I said that was a while ago so I decided to try again. I tried to do my makeup as close to my everyday makeup as possible. So this is how it turned out. :)

So the picture on the left is all mirror-less. The picture on the right is the final look. I'll list the products used below. I thought it was funny at the time, another part of the daily routine I can nearly do in my sleep haha. Anyone else ever feel like this?

:)

Products:
Foundation: I mixed some Maybelline Dream Satin liquid in Light Porcelain and Revlon ColorStay in Ivory (the Normal/Dry version). (This is the 15 SPF one)
Powder: MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Light Plus
Bronzer: W7 Honolulu
Blush: NYX Bourgeois Pig
Highlight: Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip/Light Bronzer
Concealer: Under eyes L'Oreal Lumi Magique. Other Estee Lauder Double Wear Light/Medium
Eyeshadow: W7 In the Buff Sand on the lid and Storm in the crease
Eyeliner: W7 In the Buff eyeshadow in Onyx
Eyebrows: Wet n Wild Ultimate Brow Kit in Ash Brown
Mascara: Covergirl lashblast fushion
Lipstick: MAC Creme Cup

No comments:

Post a Comment