Sunday 25 May 2014

Top 5 Day Time Lip Combos

Truth be told a lot of the time I'm a disaster when it comes to lip products. I love them but since they are the last thing I do when I'm in a rush I tend to forget about them. Lately I've started leaving one in my bag but since I change my bag so often doesn't always work. Anyway for day time here are my top 5. :)

5. Wet n Wild Megaslicks Balm Stain in E127


 4. Peach Parfait 


 3. ELF Studio Matte lip colour in Natural

 2. MAC Creme Cup with NYX mega lipgloss in Gold Pink


1. NYX Soft Matte in Milan and Mega Shine lipgloss in Gold Pink


Here are swatches of the combos starting with #1 on the left.

                                             1                      2                  3                     4                       5


No comments:

Post a Comment