Sunday 3 August 2014

July Favorites

1. Wet n Wild Mega Liner
   
 I got this eyeliner a few weeks ago because my gel one ran out and the old liquid one I was using was a little dried out. I wasn't to sure if I'd like this. I was worried the brush would be hard or awkward or something. Thankfully I was wrong. I love the brush it is perfect. It's shorter than the brush of my last liquid liner which I think makes it easier to control.

2. Boots Vitamin E Eye Cream

I rarely used eye cream before I picked this up but I really like this eye cream. It's like a little TLC for my eyes :)

3. Clean and Clear Dual Action Moisturiser

 I've been using this moisturiser for quite a while now, as in longer than an other moisturiser I've had haha. I really like it and I think it does help with the spots. I was skeptical of that at first but I was pleasantly surprised. :)
 
4. Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

 I picked this up a while back on offer in boots for around 4.20. It lasts so long! Normally I use it after cleansing to make sure there is no bits of makeup or anything left behind. Last week I picked up a bottle for 3.80 in Penneys. :)

 5. Friends
 So I never watched Friends - weird I know - so my friend let me borrow the box set and I've been obsessed with it! I'm already on season 6, nearly finished it actually.

6. Nescafe Mocha


 I love mochas probably because I have a big sweet tooth haha. When I found these I decided to give them a try. They are so good. And the sachets are so handy. It tastes like a mocha you'd get in a cafe to me anyway so I was very happy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment