Thursday 28 August 2014

Liebster Blog Award Nomination

This little surprise made my weekend! I was on twitter on my phone for the first time in a few days and I had a few notifications that for some reason never came up on my computer. Shannon from shanz101beauty nominated me for Liebster Award! :D Thanks Shannon!

 

                             When I was nominated I googled the award. The rules seem to vary a little but the general rules are: 
-You have to answer all questions that are given to you. 
-You have to link back to the person that nominated you. 
-Nominate 11 bloggers who have less than 200 followers. (Some posts says 5-11)
-Give your nominees 11 questions to answer. 
-You can't nominate the person who nominated you. 
-You have to tell nominees of your nomination. 
-Finally link your post to the nominees for more info.

So here are my answers to Shannon's questions:
Q. What's your favorite thing about blogging?
A. It's hard to pick one thing but I guess I'd have to say sharing tips and tricks I've picked up over the years.

Q. Favourite starbucks drink? 
A. I'm a bit of a plain jane when it comes to starbucks - hot chocolate is my go to.

Q. How did you choose your blogs name?
A. My brother actually helped me come up with the name, I couldn't decide so he suggested Keenmakeup as a play on my last name.

Q. How long have you been blogging?
A. About a year now. It really doesn't feel like it though.

Q. What is your dream job?
A. I wish I knew. This is something I've been trying to figure out over the last few months.

Q. Favourite youtuber?
A. I'd have to say Tati at GlamLifeGuru. I've really been loving her videos.

Q. Favourite blogger?
A. That's a really hard one....hmmm....I really can't decide there are so many great bloggers.

Q. What type of music do you like?
A. Anything really. Mostly chart music though.

Q. What do you like to blog about?
A. Makeup I love writing reviews on new purchases. I do hope to branch out a bit though :)

Q. This time next year, do you still see yourself blogging?
A. Yea I hope so anyway. 

Q. What is your favourite tv show?
A. Another really hard questions. I watch so many tv shows. I'm gonna cheat a bit on this one :P Favourite finished show is The OC. My favourite show still running is a really hard one, it's probably Pretty Little Liars.

My nominees are:
1 Grace from Grace'd
2 Eleanor from Eleanor Mae
3 Amy from Everyday Unicorn
4 Stephanie from My Beauty Obsession
5 Natalie from Natalie Keane MUA  
6 Catherine from Catherine Sarah
7 Cat from Big Blonde Girl
8 Beth from Beth Young Makeup
9 Alexandra from Lipsticks and Heels
10 Steph from Stephs Place

My questions are:
1. What made you want to start blogging?
2. What 2 products can you not live without?
3. Who is your favourite blogger?
4. What is your biggest makeup pet peeve?
5. What shop can you never seem to leave empty handed?
6. What is your favourite movie?
7. Who is your favourite youtuber?
8. What do you hope to be doing career/school wise this time next year?
9. What is your favourite snack?
10. What is your favourite makeup brand(drugstore and/or highend)?
11. What is your favourite time of day to blog?

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment