Sunday 7 September 2014

My Drugstore Wishlist

There are a few things I've had my eye on for a while now but the way things are I just haven't been able to get my hands on them. A few of these I just can't decide which to buy but I'm hoping to get my hands on these bits in the next few months.
1. Real Techniques Core Collection

(Picture from boot.ie)

I have had my eye on these for a few weeks now, months really but I couldn't bring myself to pay €28.99. But recently I found out you can order them from realtechniques.com and the core collection is only €15.98 including shipping so hopefully I will be adding these to my brush collection in the near future.

2. Foundation

(Picture from boot.ie)

I'm coming to the end of my NYX stay matte not flat foundation so I have had my eye on what foundation to get next and these three are the ones I am considering at the moment but I just can't decide which one to go for. I think I might have to take the Bourjois 123 Perfect out of the running after testing it on my hand for like the 10th time I think the lightest shade might still be to dark for me. I find it so hard to tell sometimes.

3. Maybelline Eye Eraser


(Picture from boot.ie)

I really need an under eye concealer. I need to embrace concealer in general haha. But I really want to try this one. I've read some good reviews on it so hoping to get my hands on it soon.

4. Sleek Makeup

 (picture from sleekmakeup.com)

This is a very general one. I wanted to get my hands on some Sleek products for a while now. Last time I was at a Sleek stand I couldn't decide what to get and ended up leaving with nothing. :( after seeing they have a buy one get one half price on boots I'm thinking it may be time to place another boots order. :D I'm thinking of trying the I Divine palette in Oh So Special and maybe the Face Contour Kit in light.


(picture from boots.ie)

5. Tangle Teezer

(picture from carapharmacy.com)


I've heard a lot of good things about Tangle Teezers. Recently I saw them in my local Cara for around €9. I'm hoping to get my hands on it soon. Do you use a tangle teezer? What do you think of them?


That's all for now. If you've tried any of these I'd love to hear what you think of them.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment