Tuesday 2 September 2014

August Favourites

During the month of August I didn't buy many new products but I did rediscover some old and some not so old favourites that I wanted to share. 


1. Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips in Vegas Strip/Light Bronzer


I picked this up last summer in New York and I've used it now and again over the year but very little in the past few months. I dug it out again at the beginning of August and I have fallen in love with it all over again. I think it gives a lovely finish to a look.

2. Mac Cremesheen Lipstick in Creme Cup


I absolutely love this lipstick. I actually misplaced it for a few weeks but I was so happy to find it in one of my handbags a while back. I just love the shade, it's a lovely natural pinky nude. I normally throw this on on my way out the door.

3. Benefit's Porefessional


This sample of porefessional has been in my makeup drawers for quite some time now. I finally started using it this month and I'm loving it. I'm hoping to try the Maybelline Pore Eraser soon. Fingers crossed it is a dupe for porefessional like a lot of reviews say.  :)

4. NYX Ultra Pearly Mania in White Pearl


 I also picked up this eyeshadow last summer in New York. To be honest sometimes I find it a little awkward to get the product out. I'm always worried to much will come out so I try to be very careful. Sometimes it takes a few shakes. I normally put the product on the back of my hand which can get messy at times haha. I must say I love packing this shadow on my lid for bright looks this month.

5. Ebay Blush Palette 


I got this blush palette a few years ago off Ebay. Out of curiosity I checked and they do still sell the palette, it looks the same in the picture anyway. You can check it out here or check out the swatches below. I honestly don't know why I stopped using this palette. I love the colours in it. I do tend to gravitate to the same 3-4 shades but it is a very handy palette in my opinion.


So that's it for my August favorite. Have a you tried any of these products? What do you think?

:)


No comments:

Post a Comment